Cherry Chia Seed Smoothie

Tuesday, February 24, 2015


Each morning I start my day with a 32oz of fresh water followed by a fruit smoothie. Fruit smoothies give me proper energy and mental clarity I need for a successful day. I make sure each smoothie is packed full of revitalizing and nourishing nutrients, such as chia seeds. Chia seeds are natural energy boosters, they are packed full of wonderful plant protein, calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids.


Ingredients

2 cups of frozen cherries
4 ripe bananas
3 cups of coconut water
1 Tbs of chia seeds


Directions

Add all of your ingredients to a blender (I use a Vitamix). I usually add the frozen fruit first so its close to the blade and mixes well. Blend for several minutes until the desired creaminess is reached. If you like your smoothies not as thick add a bit more water until you reach the desired consistency. Pour your smoothie into a glass or mason jar and serve.


Enjoy and remember to be always mindful and eat with compassion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs